Effective December 15, our reading room will be closed for research until January 12. Please continue to contact us with research questions, but note that some of our services will be delayed due to limited availability to the physical archives on campus, including scanning services, remote microfilm access, and information pertaining to the contents of folders in our collections. We will be in touch as soon as we can.
What Do You Want to Do?
- Search finding aids
- Browse finding aids
- Overview of collections
- Research guides
- Digital collections & exhibits
- New library guides available:
- Kheel Digital Collections guide
- Kheel Center Labor & Management Microfilm Collections
- Jewish Left guide
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Primary Sources at Kheel guide
- Kheel Center Genealogical Resource Guide
- About 10,000 pages of documents from the Kheel Center’s collection of International Workers’ Order records have been digitized, thanks to a Cornell Library Arts and Sciences grant. Newly digitized materials can now be accessed on Cornell’s Digital Collections page.
- With support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission, the Kheel Center has digitized and made available online more than 2,800 Collective Bargaining Agreements. The digitized contracts were added to DigitalCollections@ILR.