What Do You Want to Do?
- Search finding aids
- Browse finding aids
- Overview of collections
- Research guides
- Digital collections & exhibits
Highlighting library and archival material from the former American Textile History Museum, existing items from Cornell’s collections, and original artwork, Threads of History: Textiles at Cornell honors the storytelling, history, and artistry of textiles, and those who labor to create them. Follow the ‘Threads of History” blog and the Kheel Center’s Featured News Page for information regarding upcoming textile history exhibits on Cornell Campus
New library guides available:
- Kheel Digital Collections guide
- Kheel Center Labor & Management Microfilm Collections
- Kheel LatinX Labor Collections Guide
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Primary Sources at Kheel guide
- Jewish Left guide
- Kheel Center Genealogical Resource Guide
New digitization projects
- About 10,000 pages of documents from the Kheel Center’s collection of International Workers’ Order records have been digitized, thanks to a Cornell Library Arts and Sciences grant. Newly digitized materials can now be accessed on Cornell’s Digital Collections page.
- With support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission, the Kheel Center has digitized and made available online more than 2,800 Collective Bargaining Agreements. The digitized contracts were added to DigitalCollections@ILR.