The Kheel Center is now open for research by appointment. Please contact us to schedule an appointment or for other research assistance.
Please review the policies for outside researchers (below) before arriving.
What Do You Want to Do?
- Search finding aids
- Browse finding aids
- Overview of collections
- Research guides
- Digital collections & exhibits
- New library guides available:
- Kheel Digital Collections guide
- Kheel Center Labor & Management Microfilm Collections
- Jewish Left guide
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Primary Sources at Kheel guide
- Kheel Center Genealogical Resource Guide
- About 10,000 pages of documents from the Kheel Center’s collection of International Workers’ Order records have been digitized, thanks to a Cornell Library Arts and Sciences grant. Newly digitized materials can now be accessed on Cornell’s Digital Collections page.
- With support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission, the Kheel Center has digitized and made available online more than 2,800 Collective Bargaining Agreements. The digitized contracts were added to DigitalCollections@ILR.